My Dad recently said to me “our family are renowned for being frugal, but you my dear take the cake.” I guess that is a compliment.
Anyway, frugality is a way of life for me and I delight in finding ways to do things creatively with less. It also enables me to feel virtuous because frugality and environmentalism often go hand in hand. Frugality has also allowed us to build up a portfolio of ten investment properties, something that I remind hubby of whenever he grumbles.
- 10 Ways to Live on $10 a Day (2 July)
- 2015 Mid Year Toy Sales – the lowdown
- Free, Free, Free
- Is the Entertainment Book Frugal?
- $2 day challenge – I got through it
- $2 day challenge – day four
- $2 day challenge – day three
- $2 day challenge – day two
- Day one on $2 day challenge – Live Below the Line
- Living on less than $2 a day
- Mobile meltdown – which plan is right for me?
- 7 tips for frugal weight reduction
- Another chance op-shop